The Art of Health’s Emotional Intelligence Telesummit
Congratulations! You’re the Winner of Ilene’s
Value: $495 US
3 Hours of Coaching with Ilene L. Dillon, M.S.W.
You get three hours, so we can get some real changes made!
I am available to Coach you in one of three areas:
- Parenting Consciously To help our children move through the transformation we’re all undergoing at this time, as well as to prepare them for the changes that will be evident in the “new world” going forward, I will help you to make alterations that fit you and your family in how you parent, with a special emphasis on emotional development and mastery. Depending on your interest, we can work with discipline, sharing love, family participation, character development (personal ethics), communication, self-esteem, being a partner with your child, sibling issues, or what it takes to help your child become immune to peer pressure.
- Relationships Whether your “relationships questions” regard an SO, work colleagues, parents, neighbors or friends, I will help you make alterations that fit who you are as a person, with a special emphasis on emotional development and mastery, that will allow you to understand and work through relationship issues you have. We’ll lay out the issues, agree upon a plan, offer you with tools and determine resources you may need, and support you as you implement the plan, making current and permanent changes in your relationship life.
- Marriage Perhaps you want to make changes or update in your most intimate of relationships, your marriage. I will help you understand where you may be operating outside the bounds of “universal principle” (which can cause trouble) and what you need to do to work with those principles for a more satisfying, growth-supporting and happy intimacy in your marriage. Knowing and understanding how emotions work within marriage will equip you to work out kinks for years into the future.
Terms of this Grand Prize Award:
This offer must be claimed by October 31, 2012. Hours must be completed by January 31, 2013, and will be scheduled at a mutually-agreeable time for you and Ilene.
After the Grand Prize Winner is selected, They will sent a link to the special registration page. Regarding these sessions:
- When I call, be prepared to make a decision about the topic area and schedule the three sessions. You will be asked to sign an agreement for coaching services, to be sent to you electronically. Call details will be made at this time.
- For each session, you will receive one reminder notice 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. The responsibility for participating in the meeting is yours. If you cannot make the appointment, and you do not give 24 hours notice of cancellation, you will forfeit that prize hour. Since I don’t want this to happen for you, please make sure to be available as agreed upon!
- Come to the Coaching session and enjoy transforming your life and emotions!
- Responsibility for completing agreed-upon actions and task is entirely yours.
- I do not guarantee that you will make changes, or all the changes you want to make during the course of this prize coaching. Usually, however, people make tremendous strides in a very short time.
- I request that, at the end of the coaching prize, you write me a testimonial about your experience and give me permission to use the testimonial in my advertising. This is not a requirement; it’s a request!
- There is no fee to you for these three hours of coaching services with me, Ilene L. Dillon, M.S.W.
- Should you wish to contract for additional coaching hours, these will be made available at the usual rate of $175 per session, or for a package cost of 3 sessions for $450 (a $75 discount).
Get all the fabulous information from Ilene’s “Anger Mastery: 6 Things to Make Your Child an Authority Over Anger” at the special telesummit price of only $297!
Find out the universal cause of anger, the two hidden forms of anger that cost Americans billions of dollars annually (and countless personal problems), and what “those other animals” have to teach us about working with anger, to name just a few of the things we discuss in the 12 hour course! You will not find this information anywhere else!
The Anger Mastery Course
Special Kindle Edition: Available for Immediate Download
If you’re the parent of an adult child who has been affected by the economic downturn and may be moving back in with you, be sure to get Ilene’s book, available on Kindle, Fledglings Return: How to Stay Sane and Loving When Adult Kids Come Back Home to Stay. It’s a blueprint for partnering with your adult child for the best possible outcome to an experience that requires parental wisdom for success!
As great as video learning, teleclasses and telesummits are, when it comes to something as important and variable as parenting, most of us need personalized help, so I want you to know of the wonderful opportunities we have for you to get that help!
Ask a question Coaching
Perhaps you are having an issue that you just need an answer for. Email me to receive your answer. I will ask you to allow your response to be shared (without identifying information), so that your question and answer are made available to help others. A low-cost way to get great information, members of Ask A Question Coaching can ask two questions per month.
Choose either a) $7.95 Monthly recurring membership; or
b) $39.95 6-months pre-paid & get 1 month free (usually $48).
Once-a-Month Group Coaching
On Tuesday evening, midmonth, we hold our monthly live coaching group, where you can ask questions, work on your parenting challenges, share your own parenting wisdom with others. If your 5 year old is driving you crazy because her shoes hurt, your four year old is torturing your cat, your 13 year old has been showing monster characteristics, or you’re unsure how to set curfew with your older teen, coming to Group Coaching is a great answer with a manageable cost. 1.5 hour sessions.
Choose either a) 3-month package, just $85 (save $5) or
Personal One-on-One Coaching
Ilene Dillon, M.S.W., aka “The Emotional Pro,” has been a California Marriage and Family Therapist and Clinical Social Worker for 40 years, a Coach for twelve years, and an Author, and Master Teacher in the area of human relationships and emotion. Her ideas about relationships have been featured on King World’s The Rolanda Show, as well as in such publications as Personal Excellence, Care Notes, Woman’s Day, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Marin Independent Journal and on radio programs broadcast worldwide.
Creator/host of Internet Radio’s Full Power Living, Ilene is dedicated to transforming our world through the power and mastery of human emotions. Through her proprietary courses and coaching, Ilene helps parents, kids and others master their emotions, end co-dependence, and consciously live harmoniously with universal Principles. Ilene has lived as a married, single, step, adoptive and grand mother. She is married to neurosurgeon Dr. Robert Fink, F.A.C.S. and lives in Northern California in the US.